Here are some tips for packing for a cruise:
- Choose one color palette and build around that. This will help you pack fewer items and make it easier to mix and match outfits.
- Pack a few pieces of jewelry to mix and match throughout the cruise.
- Re-wear bottoms and accessorize tops and dresses to save space.
- Bring a few beach toys and games for kids.
- Pack a day pack or a beach bag for excursions.
- Some essential items to pack are sunscreen, lip balm, toothbrush, toothpaste, and contact lens supplies.
- Swimsuits can be hand washed and hung to dry in the stateroom. Towels are provided on the ship and can be used in the ports of call.
Also, here are some additional resources that might help you with your packing: